During the Month of September, our Agency will be featuring some special Life Insurance Programs for your review –
The first is the “Children’s Advantage Plan Plus’ offer by Auto-Owners Insurance Company. Auto-Owners was established in 1916, we have over 100 years of experience providing policyholders exceptional service in multiple lines of insurance including auto, home, business and life.
• Highest rating by national insurance company rating service A.M. Best, which ranks Auto-Owners among the highest in the industry with an A++ (superior) rating for financial security.
• Recognized nationally in many studies and magazines as one of the top companies for claims handling.
• Auto-Owners works exclusively through independent agents, providing policyholders convenient, local service.
• With many discounts available across all lines of business, Auto-Owners makes insuring your auto, home, business and life affordable.
- Policy features Issue ages from 15 days through age 17
Coverage, premiums and cash values are guaranteed to age 110
Policy amounts available from $10,000 to $50,000
In order to qualify for coverage, you only have to be able to answer “no” to a few questions on the application
- Give a Gift That Doubles
The death benefit automatically increases by 50% at ages 18 and again at age 25, without an increase in premium. For example, if you purchase a $50,000 policy for a child today, it will increase to $75,000 at age 18 and to $100,000 at age 25.
- Life Multi-Policy Discount for the Policy Owner
Provides up to a 5% discount on personal lines policies and up to a 2% discount on commercial lines policies. Check for eligibility requirements.*
- Customized Joint Life Discount
A 5% discount may be available when two or more policies written on individuals with a mutual insurable interest are billed together.*
*Discounts may not be available in all states. Limitations and conditions may apply. Underwritten and issued by Auto-Owners Life Insurance Company.
Call our Office to talk to one of our licensed Agents to discuss these Special Policies
Parents and Grandparents alike can give their future ‘the gift of life’ through Life Insurance.